Tuesday 25 August 2009

Change of logo code

Hi everyone,
Just a quickie to let you all know that I have changed the code for our logo.
The image is exactly the same, but where I host it is different.
so if you do have our logo displayed on your own blog or website (thank you!)
I would be very grateful if you could change the code to the new one.
The code is in the sidebar >>> (please scroll down)
all you need to do is add it to a new gadget (html/javascript)
and remove the old code.

If you host the image yourself from your own site or from your own photobucket account then you don't need to do anything. If in doubt, please use the code in the sidebar.

I will be removing the image, along with others I am changing, from my old account over the next few days/weeks.

Thank you so much,
Jo xx