Saturday 21 February 2015

Week #349 with A Random Fan!

Happy Saturday Sketchers!

We have a new sketch challenge!

This week we have a great sponsor...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ARandomFan

Sherry is an awesome illustrator with a new etsy shop and the cutest images.  Be sure to check out her site!

 The prize this week is 3 A Random Fan digis

Here is sketch #349:


February Guest Designer

Donna
using Summer Scent


Inspiration from our design team...

Debra
Using Rock My World


Lesley 
using Swing into Love


Vannessa


Danielle
using Swing into Love

Marzena

Carla

using Superhero


Hope you will join us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool sketch!! I hope I have time to play along! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun sketch! I'm spending my Saturday evening contemplating my creation 😊

    ReplyDelete

  3. Interesting sketch and fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!